At Midas, we are committed to providing quality services to customers’ vehicles in the areas of inspection, diagnosis and repair using expertise gained through ASE certifications and/or years of repair experience. automobile.
The Midas Store Manager is responsible for business operations and store performance (safety, efficiency and profit/loss accountability). He or she promotes customer satisfaction and loyalty as well as the growth of existing and new businesses. Additionally, the Store Manager is responsible for overall operations in terms of cost control, inventory management, environmental compliance, and most importantly, safety. He or she provides strong and consistent leadership to cultivate and maintain a harmonious, collaborative and highly productive work culture.
We are looking for a seasoned manager with an entrepreneurial spirit who will take responsibility for operations, financial performance, morale and growth initiatives. The ideal candidate for this position has a college degree or college education (preferred), three years of automotive repair industry experience, supervisory/management/mentoring experience, continuous improvement experience, P&L experience and exceptional interpersonal skills.
As a Midas Store Manager, you will manage and direct all Automotive and General Service Technicians in the operation of the shop including:
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate, evaluate, plan and coach employees
- Provide exceptional customer service while listening and consulting with customers
- Follow up with clients, services requested, estimated turnaround times, etc.
- Oversee comprehensive vehicle inspections, then make comprehensive recommendations, creating computerized repair orders and sourcing parts
- Provide and discuss price estimates with customers as well as promote special in-store service offers
- Lead, manage and train a team while staying aligned with our company’s vision, purpose, core values and employee beliefs.
- Oversee all sales, accounting and office functions of Service Advisors
- Supervise the inspections, diagnosis and repair of technicians of domestic, European and Asian cars and light trucks
- Maintain inventories
- Responsible for any lost inventory
- General cleanliness and organization of the facility, including environmental compliance
- The employee’s pay; registration of hours and planning
- Update and submit daily sales reports to Corporate
- A minimum of 2 years of store or service management experience
- General automotive knowledge
- Excellent customer service disposition
- Good communication skills
- Strong POS and internet computer skills
- leadership ability
- Team building skills
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Valid driver’s license
View Full Job Description