THE UPSIDE came to life in 2014 out of a deep, genuine love of yoga and a desire to reinvent
workout clothes through a fashion-forward lens. We reserve space for every mood, every moment and
every woman. Like the women who wear us, we believe in quality of life and tights. We recognize
the need to bring a fashion feel and yogi soul to quality clothing.
As we evolve and grow, we remain true to our guiding principles of balance and integrity, a
code that overlays THE UPSIDE’s approach to life, design and production.
What we offer
– Young, energetic, supportive and flexible working environment.
– Great perks, including a generous clothing allowance.
– Fast paced and exciting role within a growing company
– Training and development opportunities in areas that matter to you
What is the role
– Lead the daily operations of our store in Bondi Junction
– Recruit, train and build your team in collaboration with our Cluster Manager
– Build your VIP list and integrate into the local community
– Inventory management and operational monitoring
– Responsible for store sales and KPIs
What you need to bring to the role
The successful candidate will possess exceptional customer service skills, a proven ability to lead,
nurture and develop staff while placing a strong focus on results and delivering results.
Ideally you will have:
– 2+ years of retail management experience
– A passion for Yoga, our category and Retail
– Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish and develop relationships
– A good eye for visual presentation and store execution
– A warm and friendly nature
– An affinity and attention to detail
– An agile, committed, autonomous and resilient approach to work
– A customer-focused, collaborative mindset with a strong approach to communication
What will give you an advantage
– Experience in the fashion industry – particularly in a branded retail environment
How to register
THE UPSIDE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We focus on providing an inclusive service
environment for all our employees. We invite candidates from all walks of life to apply
for one of our vacancies.
If this sounds like you and you are ready for a new challenge with a great company, please click apply
now and make sure your resume and cover letter have been uploaded to your profile.